Still at the House
Restrictions are being lifted slowly, England faster than Scotland. Looking forward to getting back south to "Paws", hopefully by the end of the month.
Situation 1st April
- Scotland - still in full Lockdown.
- England - the "Stay at Home" rule has already been relaxed.
Update 2nd April
- Scotland - "Stay at Home" rule lifts but is replaced by "Stay Local" (within one's own council area).
Update 12th April
- England - members of same household can go on holiday together to self-contained accommodation (therefore canals re-open).
- England/Wales - cross-border travel now permitted (Scottish border remains closed).
Update 16th April
- Scotland - day-trips permitted anywhere in Scotland but no overnight stay. Border, however, (to a country more open) still remains closed. (I fail to see this logic?!!)