All Saints Church, Bisham, shows several dates in its history. The tower is Norman (built around 1175) but most of the remainder is from a Victorian restoration of 1849. There is a 16th century chapel on the south side, known as the "Hoby Chapel" after Lady Hoby who lived at the nearby Bisham Abbey house and is buried at the church.
Nearby "Bisham Abbey", is a 13th century manorial house. Built around 1260, it took its name from the 'abbey' (now lost) which stood alongside. The house was originally built for the Knights Templar, but the rights fell to King Edward II when the Templars were suppressed. The 1st Earl of Salisbury bought the house in 1335, and founded the Augustinian priory alongside in 1337, the foundation stone being laid by King Edward II. It has been the traditional resting place for the Earls of Salisbury. The priory was dissolved in 1537 but six months later was reformed as a Benedictine abbey. It was dissolved again in 1538. King Henry VIII granted the house to Anne of Cleves as part of their divorce settlement. There is nothing now left of the priory/abbey but the house, a Grade II Listed building, is currently owned by a leisure company.