All Saints Church - Church Lawton

photo of All Saints Church
The 11th century church of 'All Saints' at Church Lawton was struck by lightning in 1652, killing 11 people, and the body destroyed by fire in 1798. It was rebuilt in 1803 - the 16th century tower remained intact.

The churchyard contains two war-graves from WW1, and a 16th century font can be found in the rectory garden.


Valid CSS! Valid HTML4.01 Strict