All Saints Church, Marlow

photo of All Saints Church (outside)photo of All Saints Church (interior)

The Parish Church at Marlow, dedicated to All Saints, was erected in 1835 on the site of one which dated from the 12th century (it having been demolished in 1802). There are records to prove that a church stood there in 1070 when St. Wulfstan, Bishop of Worcester, visited the town.


Valid CSS! Valid HTML4.01 Strict